Community Services & Recreation Updates
Providing the latest WBLAS - Community Services & Recreation updates during the Coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak.
Community Services & Recreation is following guidelines from the Minnesota Department of Health for all summer programming. All necessary screening protocols, group sizes, and social distancing practices will be in accordance to the documents listed below.
All adult and youth activities will adhere to these guidelines. Registration will open for activities on June 1st. Summer opportunities for July and August are posted but are subject to change as more information and guidance becomes available to us. Watch for emails or check our registration website for new activity additions at: www.whitebear.ce.eleyo.com.
- May 27: Summertime Updates
- April 20, 2020: Update
- April 10, 2020: Extended Day & FLEX Program, and Summer 2020 Updates
- April 8, 2020: Updated Resources for Older Adults During Covid-19
- April 1, 2020: Important Refund Information
- March 27, 2020: Resources for Older Adults During Covid-19
- March 26, 2020: All Classes and Activities have been cancelled through May 4
- March 25, 2020: Spring/Summer 2020 Catalog
- March 24, 2020: Meals on Wheels Volunteers are Needed!