Community Services & Recreation Updates
Providing the latest WBLAS - Community Services & Recreation updates during the Coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak.
Community Services & Recreation continues to provide safe programs and opportunities over the summer months while following guidelines from the Minnesota Department of Health & the Department of Education.
Our team has been working tirelessly planning for fall programming keeping the potential three fall scenarios in mind:
1) In-person with social distancing practices; 2) Hybrid model of distance learning and in-person with social distancing practices; and 3) Distance learning.
The state is to provide final fall guidance to districts on July 30th. We are eagerly anticipating the updated guidance for the purpose of solidifying our plans to engage our community through a wide variety of programming.
Updates coming soon! Watch for emails, social media posts, or check our registration website for updates at:
- May 27: Summertime Updates
- April 20, 2020: Update
- April 10, 2020: Extended Day & FLEX Program, and Summer 2020 Updates
- April 8, 2020: Updated Resources for Older Adults During Covid-19
- April 1, 2020: Important Refund Information
- March 27, 2020: Resources for Older Adults During Covid-19
- March 26, 2020: All Classes and Activities have been cancelled through May 4
- March 25, 2020: Spring/Summer 2020 Catalog
- March 24, 2020: Meals on Wheels Volunteers are Needed!