Community Services & Recreation Updates
Providing the latest WBLAS - Community Services & Recreation updates during the Coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak.
Community Services & Recreation continues to provide safe programs and opportunities while following guidelines from the Minnesota Department of Health & the Department of Education.
Our team continues to work hard within the guidance to provide both in-person and online programming options for our learners of all ages. The Winter/Spring Community Services Catalog is scheduled to be in homes the week of January 11th, 2021. The online version will be available soon!
Wednesday, December 16th the Governor is scheduled to provide updates on youth sports and athletics. Continue to watch for emails, social media posts, or check our registration website for updates at:
- May 27: Summertime Updates
- April 20, 2020: Update
- April 10, 2020: Extended Day & FLEX Program, and Summer 2020 Updates
- April 8, 2020: Updated Resources for Older Adults During Covid-19
- April 1, 2020: Important Refund Information
- March 27, 2020: Resources for Older Adults During Covid-19
- March 26, 2020: All Classes and Activities have been cancelled through May 4
- March 25, 2020: Spring/Summer 2020 Catalog
- March 24, 2020: Meals on Wheels Volunteers are Needed!