Providing fun, nurturing and safe opportunities for play and learning for year-before-kindergarten.
BearFUNdamentals is a a full-day program which focuses on children's emotional, social, physical and intellectual growth. Children work on listening skills, language and literacy, thinking and math skills and social development through meaningful, interactive play. The program is staffed at a 1:10 ratio and taught by passionate instructors who encourage curiosity, discovery and problem solving in a stimulating, structured, and fun environment. Our staff work closely with families to provide individualized care for each child.
Registration for 2019-2020 School Year
please call 651-407-7511 to get more information.
BearFUNdamentals- Need to Know Information
- Site Locations & Hours
- Enrollment & Registration Dates
- BearFUN Requirements
- Contract Types & Daily Tuition
- 2019-2020 School Year
- BearFUN Supply Wish List
- Sample BearFUN Schedule
- Important Information for all Contracts
Enrollment is on a first come, first served basis; Program fills fast.
Registration for 2019-2020 School Year at all locations is limited please call 651-407-7511 to get more information.
Registration for 2020-2021 School Year opens in mid-January 2020, official registration date coming soon!
**NEW 2020-2021 students must be 4 years old by September 1 (changed from October 1),
Registration Fee is $30/child
*Registration Fees are charged at the time of approval and are non-refundable.
- Student is 4 years old by October 1 (SY 2019-2020) and September 1 (SY 2020-2021)
- Answer Registration Questions via Eleyo
- Participate in Preschool Screening
- Contact Early Childhood to Schedule: 651-653-3100
- Deadline to submit Preschool Screening for SY 2019-2020 is November 1, 2019
- Deadline to submit Preschool Screening for SY 2020-2021 is September 1, 2020
- Contact Early Childhood to Schedule: 651-653-3100
- Submit Immunization Records
- Submit to BearFUN Nurse- Kris Tatro, email@example.com or Fax: 651-407-7502
- Submit Birth Certificate
- Fax: 651-407-7502 Attn: BearFUN
- Complete electronic BearFUN Family Intake Form
- Link provided in Welcome Email
- Notify Billing Clerk if you receive Childcare Assistance
- Steph Bloxham, firstname.lastname@example.org or 651-407-7511
Families can register for a three, four or five day consistent contract.
|Full Day (6:30 AM - 6:00 PM)
includes Before/After School Care
|School Day (9:00 AM - 3:45 PM) you can add Before or After School Care for $11.35/day||$26.50/day|
|Half Day (AM or PM)||$16.50/day|
The BearFUNdamentals Program is self supported by user fees. Therefore, it is imperative that all fees are paid on time. Delinquent accounts are subject to removal from the BearFUNdamentals Program.
Fees may be paid with check, cash or credit card (VISA or Mastercard).
Auto-pay option is available.
9:00-9:45 Arrival/center tables/ Free Play
9:50-10:15 Morning circle time/ Story/ Class Jobs
10:20-10:40 Outside or Go-Noodle
10:45-11:00 Social Emotional Learning
11:00-11:30 Handwriting/ Morning Project/ Science/ Math
11:30-11:35 Bathroom Break
12:00-12:30 Handwriting / Center time
12:50- 1:00 Bathroom Break
1:05-1:40 Rest time
1:45-2:05 Snack/ Story/ Calendar
2:05-2:35 Outside or Go-Noodle
2:30- 3:20 Afternoon Exploration/ Math/ Science/ Journals
3:25-3:35- Get ready to go home & Story
- Fees are charged based on enrollment, not attendance. No credit given for absences.
- Credit is not applied to the account for sick or vacation days.
- Contract Changes require a 2 week notice and a $10 Contract Change Fee per child. Log in to make changes www.whitebear.ce.eleyo.com or contact 651-407-7511.
- Mass invoicing is done on the last Friday of the month, and the due date is the 15th of each month. Make sure to open your invoice to check for errors as well as important need to know information.
- Late Fees are accessed on the 20th of each month and any past due balances as of the 29th of each month will risk losing care without a payment plan in place. To avoid late fees sign up for our auto-pay option.
- Fees may be paid by check, cash, credit card (VISA or Mastercard).
- Absences please notify your Site Supervisor when your child will be absent.
- Emergency Closings: Extended Day will be closed if the school district is closed because of severe weather or utility emergency. Daily fees will not be refunded for emergency closings. School Closing Hotline: 651-407-7540
- Non-School Day Information
- 2019-2020 Non-School Day Dates & Locations
- Non-School Day Cancellation Policy
- Summer Extended Day
- Contact Us
|Non-School Day Rate (register by deadline)||$42.00/day|
|Non-School Day Rate (register after deadline-based on space available)||$57.00/day|
On most Non-School Days Extended Day provides full day, fun packed programming from 6:30 am to 6:00 pm. We offer a variety of hands on, experiential activities, such as cooking healthy snacks, building engineering wonders, exploring science phenomena, team building games, walking trips, and creating works of art with paint, glitter, glue and clay. We invite special guests and performers to come and share history, music, dance, acrobatics, and magic. We take field trips to cool destinations throughout the Twin Cities too.
Children must be enrolled in Extended Day or Bear FUNdamentals in order to participate. Families can register online through Eleyo. Registration closes two weeks prior to the Non-School Day(s). These days are not part of your contract. They are optional.
Non-School Day programming is held at designated sites. See Eleyo for specific location information.
Parents that want to register after the designated deadline need to contact Stephanie Bloxham at 651-407-7511 or email@example.com. Their child will be put on a waiting list and contacted if space becomes available. They will also be charged an additional $15 Non-School Day Late Registration Fee.
|Sept. 3, 2019||Birch- Kindergarten-5 Only||Register by Aug. 20, 2019|
|Sept. 4, 2019||Birch- Kindergarten only||Register by Aug. 21, 2019|
|Oct. 7, 2019||Birch, Lakeaires, Oneka||Register by Sept. 23, 2019|
|Oct. 17 & 18, 2019||Lakeaires, Oneka, Otter||Register by Oct. 3, 2019|
|Nov. 5, 2019||Lincoln, Vadnais||Register by Oct. 22, 2019|
|Nov. 18, 2019||Lincoln, Oneka, Otter, Willow||Register by Nov. 4, 2019|
|Nov. 27, 2019||Otter, Matoska||Register by Nov. 13, 2019|
Dec. 27 & 30, 2019
Jan 2 & 3, 2020
|Birch||Register by Dec. 12, 2019|
|Feb. 14, 2020||Lakeaires, Lincoln, Oneka, Otter||Register by Jan. 31, 2020|
|March 9-13, 2020||Matoska, Oneka||Register by Feb. 24, 2020|
|April 10, 2020||Oneka, Otter, Vadnais||Register by March 27, 2020|
|July 4-5, 2019||Independence Day Holiday|
|August 19-30, 2019||School Year Site Set Up|
|September 2, 2019||Labor Day|
|November 28-29, 2019||Thanksgiving|
|December 23, 24, 25, 26, 31, 2019||Winter Break|
|January 1, 2020||Winter Break|
|January 20, 2020||Martin Luther King Day|
|January 27, 2020||Staff Training|
|February 17, 2020||President's Day|
|May 25, 2020||Memorial Day|
|June 8-9, 2020||Summer Site Set Up|
- Program Coordinator
- Christina Anderson, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Billing & Registration-651-407-7511
- Stephanie Bloxham, email@example.com
- Programming Specialist-651-407-7512
- Anne Vail, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Inclusion Specialist-651-407-7504
- Nicole Oswald, email@example.com
- Birch Lake Elementary-651-653-2784
- Stephanie Kane-Burback, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Hugo Elementary-651-653-2802
- Alex Hennessy, email@example.com
- Lakeaires Elementary-651-653-2817
- Ashley Guthrie, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Otter Lake Elementary-651-653-2834