Extended Day School Year Program
Providing school age before and after school care and full-day programming on school release days and in the summer.
The Extended Day Program is youth-focused and choice based, offering students the opportunity to develop strong social skills and positive relationships with peers, increase literacy and math skills, participate in individual and group activities, and work on special projects. Program activities include health and fitness, service projects, arts and crafts, creative play, languages and literacy, cooking, science, and much more. In addition to this, off-site field trips and special events take place throughout the year.
The program is designed to meet the needs of families, with flexible scheduling including regular and drop-in contract options.
School Year 2019-2020 Registration deadline is July 28, 2019 to start the first day of school. All registrations after the deadline will be placed on a wait list.
ALL REGISTRATIONS WILL BE PLACED ON A WAIT LIST AS OF JULY 29, 2019
Registration Fee $45.00/child (7/29/19-9/6/19)
Extended Day- Need to Know Information
- Site Locations & Hours
- Enrollment & Registration Dates
- Contract Types & Daily Tuition
- Important Information for all Contracts
- Non-School Day Information
- 2019-2020 Non-School Day Dates & Locations
- Non-School Day Cancellation Policy
- Summer Extended Day
- Contact Us
Enrollment is on a first come, first served basis. No registrations will be accepted from families that have an outstanding balance from the previous years. All Registrations and fee must be submitted a minimum of five working days prior to the day the families wish to start using the program.
Registration for 2019-2020 School Year is OPEN!
Register by July 28, 2019 to start the first day of school.
Registration Fee from March 17- July 28, 2019: $30/child, start the first day of school
Registration Fee from July 29- Sept 6, 2019: $45/child, will be placed on wait list and accepted on space available basis
*Registration Fees are charged at the time of approval and are non-refundable.
Registration for School Year 2020-2021 will open March 2020
|Contract Type||Before "or" After||Before "and" After|
|Consistent Day Contract||$11.35/day||$22.70/day|
|Pick Your Days Contract||$14.00/day||$28.00/day|
Consistent Day Contact
This contract is for families with a consistent schedule. It can be a mix and match of before or after school times, but must be the same day/times each week of the month. There is no minimum number of days per week during the school year. Credit is not given for days absent.
Pick Your Days Contract
This contract is best suited for families who need frequent care, but different days/time each week. Families with Pick Your Days Contract are required to register for the days their child will attend through Eleyo, one week in advance of the date when the schedule is to start. If days are requested with less than 7 days prior to attendance, drop-in rate is charged. If cancelling already enrolled days, 7 days notice must be given or the Pick Your Days rate will apply.
This contract is designed for families needing only occasional care. The online system allows families to request drop-in days. Services will be provided on a space available basis. If the drop-in request is not approved by the site leadership staff, your child may not attend. Drop-in requests require notice 1 whole business day prior to the day care is required. There is no credit given for drop-in days approved but not attended.
The Extended Day Program is self supported by user fees. Therefore, it is imperative that all fees are paid on time. Delinquent accounts are subject to removal from the Extended Day Program.
Fees may be paid with check, cash or credit card (VISA or Mastercard).
Auto-pay option is available.
- Fees are charged based on enrollment, not attendance. No credit given for absences.
- Credit is not applied to the account for sick or vacation days.
- Contract Changes require a 2 week notice and a $10 Contract Change Fee per child. Log in to make changes www.whitebear.ce.eleyo.com or contact 651-407-7511.
- Mass invoicing is done on the last Friday of the month, and the due date is the 15th of each month. Make sure to open your invoice to check for errors as well as important need to know information.
- Late Fees are accessed on the 20th of each month and any past due balances as of the 29th of each month will risk losing care without a payment plan in place. To avoid late fees sign up for our auto-pay option.
- Fees may be paid by check, cash, credit card (VISA or Mastercard).
- Pick Your Days Contracts: If your next months dates are entered by the last Thursday of the month, charges will be on the next month's invoice. PYD dates can be added up to 7 days in advance at the PYD rate. Any PYD dates requested less than 7 days in advance are billed at the Drop-In rate. If you wish to cancel, 7 days notice must be given or same rate will apply.
- Absences please notify your Site Supervisor when your child will be absent to avoid a $10 finder's fee.
- Emergency Closings: Extended Day will be closed if the school district is closed because of severe weather or utility emergency. Daily fees will not be refunded for emergency closings. School Closing Hotline: 651-407-7540
Morning Breakfast: Available each morning for purchase through Nutrition Services breakfast program. Kindergartners get free breakfast.
Afternoon Snack: Provided by Extended Day each afternoon
Non-School Days: Families should pack a non-refrigerated lunch from home, unless notified of a special event. A breakfast and afternoon snack are provided.
|Non-School Day Rate (register by deadline)||$42.00/day|
|Non-School Day Rate (register after deadline-based on space available)||$57.00/day|
On most Non-School Days Extended Day provides full day, fun packed programming from 6:30 am to 6:00 pm. We offer a variety of hands on, experiential activities, such as cooking healthy snacks, building engineering wonders, exploring science phenomena, team building games, walking trips, and creating works of art with paint, glitter, glue and clay. We invite special guests and performers to come and share history, music, dance, acrobatics, and magic. We take field trips to cool destinations throughout the Twin Cities too.
Children must be enrolled in Extended Day or Bear FUNdamentals in order to participate. Families can register online through Eleyo. Registration closes two weeks prior to the Non-School Day(s). These days are not part of your contract. They are optional.
Non-School Day programming is held at designated sites. See Eleyo for specific location information.
Parents that want to register after the designated deadline need to contact Stephanie Bloxham at 651-407-7511 or email@example.com. Their child will be put on a waiting list and contacted if space becomes available. They will also be charged an additional $15 Non-School Day Late Registration Fee.
|Sept. 3, 2019||Birch- Kindergarten-5 Only||Register by Aug. 20, 2019|
|Sept. 4, 2019||Birch- Kindergarten only||Register by Aug. 21, 2019|
|Oct. 7, 2019||Birch, Lakeaires, Oneka||Register by Sept. 23, 2019|
|Oct. 17 & 18, 2019||Lakeaires, Oneka, Otter||Register by Oct. 3, 2019|
|Nov. 5, 2019||Lincoln, Vadnais||Register by Oct. 22, 2019|
|Nov. 18, 2019||Lincoln, Oneka, Otter, Willow||Register by Nov. 4, 2019|
|Nov. 27, 2019||Otter, Matoska||Register by Nov. 13, 2019|
Dec. 27 & 30, 2019
Jan 2 & 3, 2020
|Birch||Register by Dec. 12, 2019|
|Feb. 14, 2020||Lakeaires, Lincoln, Oneka, Otter||Register by Jan. 31, 2020|
|March 9-13, 2020||Matoska, Oneka||Register by Feb. 24, 2020|
|April 10, 2020||Oneka, Otter, Vadnais||Register by March 27, 2020|
|July 4-5, 2019||Independence Day Holiday|
|August 19-30, 2019||School Year Site Set Up|
|September 2, 2019||Labor Day|
|November 28-29, 2019||Thanksgiving|
|December 23, 24, 25, 26, 31, 2019||Winter Break|
|January 1, 2020||Winter Break|
|January 20, 2020||Martin Luther King Day|
|January 27, 2020||Staff Training|
|February 17, 2020||President's Day|
|May 25, 2020||Memorial Day|
|June 8-9, 2020||Summer Site Set Up|
- Program Coordinator
- Christina Anderson, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Billing & Registration-651-407-7511
- Stephanie Bloxham, email@example.com
- Programming Specialist-651-407-7512
- Anne Vail, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Inclusion Specialist-651-407-7504
- Nicole Oswald, email@example.com
- Birch Lake Elementary-651-653-2784
- Stephanie Kane-Burback, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Hugo Elementary-651-653-2802
- Alex Hennessey,email@example.com
- Lakeaires Elementary-651-653-2817
- Ashley Guthrie, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Lincoln Elementary-651-653-2823
- Matoska Elementary-651-653-2855
- Oneka Elementary-651-288-1830
- Otter Lake Elementary-651-653-2834
- Vadnais Heights Elementary-651-653-2865
- Nicole Acciari, email@example.com
- Willow Lane Elementary-651-773-6184
- Jane Tuttle, firstname.lastname@example.org