Welcome to 2021 Middle School Cross Country Running! Cross Country provides athletes an opportunity to increase confidence and endurance, enjoy the outdoors, and have FUN. The races are a little over a mile and run on beautiful courses (parks, golf courses, etc.).
Girls that are in grades 7 & 8 have the opportunity to participate with the high school team if they meet the performance criteria and have been contacted by the high school coach: High School Athletics
Registration: Opens August 1st
Season: Week of Sept. 8th-Week of Oct. 12th
- Monday - Thursday from 4pm-5:15pm
- Monday (at student's school)
- Tuesday-Thursday (Combined practice at Sunrise)
- Registration Fee: $125
Information Meeting: Tuesday, August 31 · 12:00 – 12:30 pm OR 4-4:30 pm
Informational meeting for new runners at the Sunrise Park Middle School Gym and via Google Meet. You'll need a personal google or student google account to join. This is the video call link for both meeting times.
- Boys Head Coach: Kirk Gednalske, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Girls Head Coach: Rachel White, email@example.com