Welcome to Middle School Cross Country Running! Cross Country provides athletes an opportunity to increase confidence and endurance, enjoy the outdoors, and have FUN. The races are a little over a mile and run on beautiful courses (parks, golf courses, etc.).
Girls that are in grades 7 & 8 have the opportunity to participate with the high school team if they meet the performance criteria and have been contacted by the high school coach: High School Athletics
Registration: August 1 - September 10
Season: Early September - Mid October
- Wednesday, September 4 - first day or practice
- Monday - Thursday from 3:15 - 4:45 pm at Sunrise Park Middle School
- Central students will take the activity bus to Sunrise.
- Registration Fee: $115
- Team Shirt Fee: $10 (Order from Aug 1 - Sep 15) Order here!
Information Meeting: 2019 Parent Information
Information Meeting: 2019 Welcome Letter from Coach
- Central: Joe Dimeglio, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sunrise: Seth Salenger, email@example.com
Schedule: 2019 Schedule Updated 9/4/2019